Manufacturer for wireless presenters, android pico projectors, digital presenters, 3LCD educational projectors and Industrial Monitors
MG220 Pen Writing 21.5" Monitor
MG220 PEN WRITING 21.5" MONITOR
This Pen Writing Monitor helps Presenters, Trainers and Teacher to interact and communicate more effectively during training and presentations. The presenter can annotate and make remarks on the display while standing at the Podium or sitting comfortably with the monitor on the desk or conference table. The presenter can take control of the presentation without the need to go back and forth to the screen and can keep the attention on the audience..
It is installed with Electromagnetic Technology that works with writing pen without battery. The Capacitive Touch capability allows 10 point touch so remarks can also be make with finger touch giving added flexibility.
The image that carries the annotation and remarks are routed directly from the monitor through the HDMI output port to the Projector or Large Monitor.
DIGITAL SIGNAGE INDUSTRIAL MONITOR
* Available in various sizes—7“, 8.4”, 10.4”, 12.1“, 15.6”, 19.5”, 21.5”, 32”, 43”, 49”……
* Rugged Design with front tempered glass; Easy to Mount and Install
* Various Electronics Options—-Android OS, Multimedia, HDMI / VGA / DVI etc.
* Driving boards that supports eDP LCD Panel or LVDS Panel
* Assembled version or SKD or Semi-Custom
* 10 point Touch Panel version also available with options to mount on front glass or onto the LCD
— Uses BOE 21.5” LVDS LCD Panel 1920 x 1080 resolution
— Uses Driving Board with Rockchip 3588 2.0GHz CPU with Android OS 11, LVDS Driving, supporting HDMI output, LAN, Wifi, BT, RS232, Camera built in, TF Cards, USBs and dual speakers
— Touch capability as option
— Sub monitor as option
1. Smaller or larger LCD panel
2. Simple Driving Board with Multimedia Input and simple timer control for advertising Display
3. Driving Board with VGA,HDMI and DVI drive in a rugged housing
4. Raspberry Pi Board Drive Monitors